Tokiwadai Station is 10 minutes’ walk from the Guesthouse. Our Guesthouse is close to the Shakujii River, famous for cherry blossoms, where you can walk along the green river bank and enjoy nature. Toritsu Johoku Central Park is located 8 minutes from the Guesthouse. Convenience stores, shops, supermarkets, banks, post office and many local restaurants are all located within walking distance. There is a wonderful shopping arcade ‘Shoutengai’ a few minutes walk from the Guesthouse where you can find all necessary items for daily life.
Yamanote Line Ikebukuro Station (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikebukuro), the main train line encircling Tokyo, is only 10 minutes by train from the Guesthouse. Ikebukuro is one of the main commuter hubs and one of the 3 largest commercial and entertainment districts in Tokyo. Ikebukuro Station is the third busiest station in Japan (and the world!) and has several enormous department stores.
Ikebukuro is biking distance from the Guesthouse, where you will find the famous Sunshine City area, a huge shopping and entertainment mecca. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_City,_Tokyo) (http://www.sunshinecity.co.jp/english/) (http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3038.html).
The Guesthouse is freshly remodeled with stylish functional interior living spaces. The living and dining areas have a large wall mounted big screen bilingual TV with many cable channels and connected to Google Play. There is a business center where you can scan, print and copy for free.
The Guesthouse receives a lot of sunlight and is fully furnished. The kitchen is well equipped, including basic cooking, eating and drinking utensils. High-Speed Internet is provided for free. Excellent train and bus service are located walking distance from the Guesthouse.
From this location, you have convenient access to Shinjuku, Shibuya and all areas of central Tokyo. This Guesthouse is located in a very quiet residential neighborhood yet very close to the stations.
The first floor has 4 rooms, the main kitchen and dining area, a living room, 2 bathrooms, 1 shower, wash basin, washing machine, and a dryer. The second floor has 5 rooms, 2 showers, 1 bathroom, wash basin, washing machine, and dryer.
- High-speed internet is available throughout the building free of charge.
- Large-screen LCD TV with bilingual movie channels and DVD player.
- Fully equipped kitchen with 2 large refrigerators, a microwave, gas or IH stove, oven toaster, rice cooker, cookware, kitchenware, and cutlery for your convenience. - - There is also a living room and dining room.
- Business center with a 21” I-Mac All-In-One computer where you can scan, copy and print for free.
- A very modern, fully furnished IKEA style interior and western-style beds.
- All of the rooms are equipped with heating and air conditioning.
- Washing machines and dryers are available free of charge.
- Once a week all the common areas are professionally cleaned.
- Free parking for bicycles and motorbikes.
- Fully furnished and very comfortable common area.
- Storage space for your luggage.
Easy Access to all areas of central Tokyo:
Tokiwadai Station (10-minute walk from the Guesthouse to the south exit)
Train times to:
- Ikebukuro – 9 minutes (Airport Express train or bus to Haneda & Narita)
- Shinjuku – 24 minutes
- Harajuku – 27 minutes
- Shibuya – 29 minutes
- Ueno – 30 minutes
- Tokyo – 32 minutes
- Akihabara – 35 minutes
- Roppongi – 40 minutes
Kotakemukaihara Station (20-minute walk from Guesthouse to Exit 3)
Tokyo Metro Yūrakuchō Line
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line
Seibu Yūrakuchō Line
- Ikebukuro 6 minutes (Airport Express train or bus to Haneda & Narita)
- Shinjuku 15 minutes
- Harajuku 24 minutes
- Shibuya 17 minutes
- Ueno 27 minutes
- Tokyo 26 minutes
- Akihabara 30 minutes
- Roppongi 33 minutes
Bus Service (stops are just a couple of minutes’ walk from the Guesthouse)
“Ike 55” reaches Ikebukuro Station in 30 minutes
“Ou 78” reaches Shinjuku Station in 51 minutes
Simple Rental System
Rent is calculated monthly (prorated for the date you move in)
One-month security deposit (Refundable less ¥5,500 restoration fees) / ¥30,000 for short stays (Refundable less ¥3,500 restoration fees)
There is no guarantor or cosigner required on contract
Additional Charges for Short Term Contracts:
One-month contract: ¥ 3,000 / month additional charge
One to three-month Contract: ¥ 2,000 / additional charge
More than 3 months contract: No additional charge
Common Service Fees:
Single Occupancy: Common Area Service Fee – ¥12,000 / Month
Double Occupancy: Additional ¥10,000 Common Area Service Fee and additional ¥5,000 rent/month